Exposed outer knobs, combined with a tight, supportive centerline tread pattern deliver a fast yet supple plus-size tire that excels in all conditions. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved.
With WTB's TriTec compound you get three compounds that provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Light Casing: A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
- Tough Casing: Composed of two full layers of casing, leaving no area unprotected on the TCS Tough tires
- Slash Guard: Nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall, from tire bead to outer knob, providing additional sidewall protection without unnecessary weight
29 x 2.40 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1013g
29 x 2.40 (TCS Tough): 1138g