Exposed outer knobs, combined with a tight, supportive centerline tread pattern deliver a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Limitless traction, increased confidence, and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge.
WTB's Dual DNA compound is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- Dual DNA: Tire compound balances traction and durability (on all tires except for those labeled "TriTec")
- TriTec: TriTec combines three compounds to provide optimal levels traction support, and durability
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System is WTB's standardized tubeless rim/tire system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and deliver unbeatable reliability
- SG2: SG2 puncture-resistant nylon layer provides bead-to-bead coverage to protect both the tread and sidewalls
- Light Casing: TCS Light tires feature one layer of casing to minimize rotational weight while increasing the overall liveliness of a tire
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
- High Grip: Glue-like conforming rubber compound for incomparable traction
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 or 120 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Inflation: 20 - 35 PSI (29" | 2.25")
Weight: 832g (29" | 2.25" | Light/Fast w/ SG2)
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2021