Exposed outer knobs, combined with a tight, supportive centerline tread pattern deliver a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Limitless traction, increased confidence, and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge.
WTB's Dual DNA compound is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Light Casing: A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
- SG2: SG2 puncture-resistant nylon layer provides bead-to-bead coverage to protect both the tread and sidewalls
- Dual DNA: Tire compound balances traction and durability
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Dual DNA | Light Fast Rolling
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: Tread & Sidewall (SG2)
Color: Tan Wall
Weight: 782g (29" | 2.25" | Light/Fast w/ SG2 - Tan Wall), 844g (29" | 2.4" | Light/Fast w/ SG2 - Tan Wall)
This product was added to our catalog on November 18, 2021