The WTB Trail Boss Comp mountain tire provides superb performance out on the trails that's friendly to your wallet. This speed merchant of a tire sports tight enough tread spacing for full-on, drag-free onslaughts, yet it's blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to drop out of warp drive. A rounded profile and staggered, supported side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Top to bottom, this tire will have you owning the trails like a boss.
WTB's proprietary 60A durometer rubber compound offers the ideal mix of rolling efficiency and traction for Cross-Country and trail riding applications. DNA rubber is renowned for being versatile and long lasting.
- Intended usage: XC/Trail/All Mountain riding
- Optimal conditions: Dry to damp / Hardpack to loam
- Knobby pattern provides plenty of straight-line speed and cornering bite
- DNA rubber compound ensures traction and long tread life
- Durable casing provides abrasion resistance and reliability
- Wire bead
Tire Type: Clincher
Compound | Casing: DNA | -
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 27 TPI
Puncture Protection: Sidewall
Inflation: 65 PSI Max
Weight: 967g (29" | 2.25"), 913g (27.5" | 2.25"), 900g (26" | 2.25")
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, October 25, 2021