These legendary mountain bike tires changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front tread, and a rear tread that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular to this day because to put it simply... they just work. The front provides excellent steering control, while the rear grabs the trail with predictable tenacity. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time.
- Steering specific front designed to provide maximum cornering traction.
- Braking specific rear with wide knobs that dig in while braking in loose terrain.
- DNA Compound is the ideal mix of rolling efficiency and traction for XC and trail riding. Renowned for being versatile and long lasting.
- Tube-type tire with a folding bead, these tires are lightweight and very durable.
- Save 20% when you bundle front and rear together
Front/Rear Specific: Yes
Tubeless compatible: No
This product was added to our catalog on March 19, 2020