Born from the need to race in European enduro events, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive All Mountain tire. The square-lugged open tread pattern offers stability in loose or wet terrain, while the stiff outside knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. With Dual DNA rubber or Gravity DNA options, this is the tire to ride when you are giving it your all.
With WTB's TriTec compound you get three compounds that provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.
- Square lugged open tread pattern offers stability in loose or wet terrain, while stiff outside knobs grip at steep lean angles
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- High Grip: Glue-like conforming rubber compound for incomparable traction
- Light Casing: A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
- Slash Guard: Nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall, from tire bead to outer knob, providing additional sidewall protection without unnecessary weight
27.5 x 2.50 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1103g
27.5 x 2.60 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1155g
29 x 2.50 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1137g
29 x 2.60 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1246g