Cold hands will be a thing of the past with Bar Mitts installed on your road or cyclocross bike. Constructed of 5mm neoprene, the Bar Mitts are waterproof and windproof for the ideal hand protection solution in cold, nasty weather - be it snow, rain, and/or wind. Because the Bar Mitts provide such stellar protection, you'll be able to use thinner gloves underneath for optimal dexterity for operating the brakes and shifters. Partially un-zipping the Bar Mitts will help with ventilation, too, to further regulate the internal temperature. The Bar Mitts themselves are easy to install and remove as temperature changes warrant.
Note: This version of Bar Mitts is designed for drop road handlebars that feature Shimano STI levers with exposed shift cables.
- Waterproof, windproof 5mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on both sides protects your hands (and your shifters) from the elements
- Warmth provided by Bar Mitts enables you to use thinner gloves for improved dexterity
- Designed for road bars with Shimano STI levers that feature exposed shifter cables
- Bar Mitts remain secure and stiff on the handlebar while the body of the neoprene allows for easy hand access and removal
- Easily installation/removal from handlebars to account for temperature changes
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
Application: Insulated, Waterproof
Palm Padding: -
Touchscreen Compatible: -
Thumb Wipe: -
Sizing: Mar Mitts recommends choosing the same size as the rider's gloves.
This product was added to our catalog on November 24, 2020