Cold hands will be a thing of the past with Bar Mitts installed on your flat bar-equipped bike. Constructed of 5mm neoprene, the Bar Mitts are waterproof and windproof for the ideal hand protection solution in cold, nasty weather - be it snow, rain, and/or wind. Because the Bar Mitts provide such stellar protection, you'll be able to use thinner gloves underneath for optimal dexterity for operating the brakes and shifters. The Bar Mitts stay open to ensure easy access and removal of hands. Additionally, the Bar Mitts themselves are easy to install and remove as temperature changes warrant.
Note: This version of Bar Mitts is designed for mountain bike-style flat bars. These Bar Mitts are not compatible with bar ends or bar end-mounted mirrors.
- Waterproof, windproof 5mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on both sides protects your hands (and your shifters) from the elements
- Warmth provided by Bar Mitts enables you to use thinner gloves for improved dexterity
- Designed for flat bars
- Bar Mitts stay open allowing easy access and removal of hands
- Easily installation/removal from handlebars to account for temperature changes
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Medium is original one size fits all option to be used with lighter gloves
- Large option is designed to accommodate thicker/heavier gloves
Application: Insulated, Waterproof
Palm Padding: -
Touchscreen Compatible: -
Thumb Wipe: -
Sizing: The S/M size works with most regular or varying thickness of cycling gloves or no gloves. Large and XL work with heavier and bulkier gloves and clothing for colder climates.