The Bell Super Air MIPS Helmet is the first of Bell's helmets to offer flex spherical + MIPS making it their most advanced trail helmet. Period. This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation, and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach on any trail, in any terrain. When you’re ready to step up, upgrade by adding the optional chin bar. See you on the trail!
- 18 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- CPSC bicycle complaint
- Flex spherical + MIPS - comprehensive energy management - flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Goggle guide adjustable visor accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Float fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber over molded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
Fit System: Float Fit
Ventilation: 18 Vents
Safety Features: Spherical MIPS
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2019