Bell's Super Air R MIPS helmet was designed from the ground up to push the boundaries of performance and versatility. With class-leading flex spherical MIPS technology, superior ventilation, a total weight that is 22% or 144 grams lighter than its predecessor and an easy 2-click removable chin bar, this is a true all-mountain performer.
- 18 helmet vents, 8 chin bar vents, 4 brow ports
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Flex spherical + MIPS - comprehensive energy management - flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- X-static padding - quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Float fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Goggle guide adjustable visor accommodates both goggles and glasses
- CPSC bicycle complaint
- Wraparound chin bar
Shell Material: Polycarbonate
Fit System: Float Fit
Chin Bar: Removable
Added Safety: Flex Spherical + MIPS
Certification: CPSC Bicycle
This product was added to our catalog on January 28, 2020