For superb durability, reliability, and puncture resistance in your commuting/touring/trekking endeavors, choose the Continental Ride Tour Tire. The super-durable tread compound is ideal for putting in plenty of miles while its tread pattern ensures low rolling resistance for straight-line speed while the edges deliver ample traction in wet conditions or on dirt roads. A puncture-resistant belt helps reduce the occurrence of flats, particularly of importance when venturing out on rougher surfaces, and a wide variety of size options ensures there's a Ride Tour tire for your bike.
Note: Size on the label may be in imperial or metric measurements, but convert to the sizes listed below.
- Tread design provides smooth rolling characteristics as well as ample cornering traction
- Tread is versatile enough to handle both asphalt and dirt roads
- Puncture-resistant belt helps minimize likelihood of flats
- Long-lasting tread compound ideal for high mileage
- 3/180 TPI casing
- Wire bead
- Wide variety of tire size options to fit following wheel sizes: 12", 16", 20", 24", 26", 27", and 700c
27 x 1-1/4": 27 x 1-1/4" (Labeled Size)
700 x 28mm: 28" x 1-5/8" x 1-1/8" (Labeled Size)
700 x 37mm: 28" x 1-3/8" x 1-5/8" (Labeled Size)
700 x 42mm: 28" x 1.60" (Labeled Size)
700 x 47mm: 28" x 1.75" (Labeled Size)
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2019