The Enve Aero Stem tackles drag by optimizing rider position to better cut the flow of air. 80 - 90% of aero drag is caused by the rider. By refining the riding position, Enve has produced significant gains in this area. To ensure proper fit, an angle shim is included that offers multiple stem angles. The Enve Aero Stem provides the performance gains needed to be at the front.
Note: This stem is intended for negative drop only and cannot be flipped or reversed in a positive rise.
- Valuable drag savings are produced from both the stem shape and elimination of headset spacers
- Optimized rider position reduces drag in one of the highest drag areas
- Angle shim included to help find the perfect fit
- Titanium hardware for extreme strength and weight savings
- Face Plate torque specifications- 10Nm (Upper Bolt), 6Nm (Lower Bolt)
- Steerer Tube Clamp torque specification- 5.5Nm
Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
Length/Reach: 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140mm (+/- 2.5mm with -12° Shim)
Stem Angle: -12° (Fixed), -17°/-7° (with Angle Shim)
Stack Height: 42.5mm (with Length Shim), 45.5mm (with Angle Shim)
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2021