Ergon GP5 Grips combine a traditional Ergon hand platform with an extended L bend bar end for multiple riding positions. Sold in pairs.
- The original ergonomic grip prevents numbness and fatigue by supporting more of the palm and reducing pressure on the ulnar nerve
- Multi-position bar end delivers maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle efforts.
- A good option for commuter and touring bikes
- Bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the grip angle for a personalized fit.
- Not compatible with carbon bars
- Choose from regular length, shorter length for SRAM Gripshift, or one short and one long for Rohloff and Shimano Nexus
Grip Type: Ergonomic (Lock-On)
Compatibility: 22.2mm (Standard)
Weight: 370g (S | Regular), 395g (L | Regular)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Sunday, October 23, 2022
I also had a set of the Ergon GP5 (Small) grips and I mounted them on my wife's bike. She also had the same experience with the drastic improvement in comfort.
They were easy to install.