Garmin Tacx Flux S Smart Trainer Description:
The Garmin Tacx Flux S direct drive smart trainer is an ideal indoor training companion- made to help you sweat while cycling with your favorite apps. Measure your data to within 3% accuracy. Extra quiet operation lets you go beast mode without disturbing the whole house. Simulated inclines can withstand your hardest sprints. Climb the leaderboard with your favorite apps, including Zwift and Garmin Tacx.
Note: Includes Shimano/SRAM freehub body. Cassette sold separately.
- Accurate and reliable; power, speed, and cadence measured within 3%.
- Ready to sprint; large footprint and balanced design for maximum stability up to 1,500 watts.
- Climb higher; realistically simulated inclines up to 10% gradient.
- Realistic ride; 15.4lbs (7.0kg) flywheel ensures real feel and responsiveness
- Smooth and silent; one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
- 12mm thru axle compatibility right out of the box (5mm quick release end caps included)
- Communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, and fully compatible with third-party apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Stand alone mode lets you train offline. Flat road; the faster you ride the higher the resistance.
- Connect FLUX S Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Garmin Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
- 1 month Tacx Premium software included
- Magnets: 8 permanent ferrite magnets and 8 electromagnets
- Electrical Requirement: 110-240 V
- Connection Indicator: (ANT+/BLUETOOTH) 2 LEDs
- Hub Type: Shimano/SRAM (11/12 Speed HG)
- Axle Compatibility: 12 x 142mm, 12 x 148mm, QR x 130mm, QR x 135mm (adapters for other sizes sold separately)
- Max Power: 1500 watts
- Max Incline: 10%
- Max Torque: 22.1 Nm
- Max Brake Force: 65N
- Flywheel: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
- Mass Inertia: 50.3 lbs (22.8 kg)
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint: 26.4" x 25.3" (670 x 642 mm)
- Height: 18.1" (460 mm)
- Weight: 50.3 lbs (22.8 kg)
- Wireless Communication: ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence, power
- Read Out On: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <3%
- Shimano 12 Speed Road (No Spacer Needed)
- Shimano 11 Speed Road (No Spacer Needed)
- Shimano 10 Speed (1.85mm + 1mm Spacers Needed)
- Shimano 9 Speed (1.85mm Spacer Needed )
- Shimano 8 Speed (1.85mm Spacer Needed)
- SRAM 11 Speed Road (No Spacer Needed)
- SRAM 10 Speed (1.85mm Spacer Needed)
- SRAM 9 Speed (1.85mm Spacer Needed)
- SRAM 8 Speed (1.85mm Spacer Needed)
- Requires Additional Freehub Body for use with SRAM XD, SRAM XDR, Shimano Microspline, or Campagnolo. (Flux S Smart is compatible with both Type I or Type 2 hubs)
This product was added to our catalog on January 20, 2020