Cold hands are cranky hands, so ride into winter by keeping your digits happy with the Giro Ambient 2.0 gloves. With their water-resistant Polartec Windbloc soft-shell backhand with deep pile fleece lining, and the same fabric for the microfleece palm, you are protected against the elements. The higher loft on the palm side traps more air for better insulation against the cold. For extra warmth, the first two fingertips are double-wrapped. Ax Suede synthetic leather patches add durability to these when-it-gets-close-to-freezing gloves.
- Super Fit is a proprietary design process which significantly reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and effectiveness of the padding for a tailored fit
- 3-piece palm construction allows natural hand movement for better control while providing a superior level of protection for the entire hand
- Polartec Windbloc is water resistant and retains warmth
- Ax Suede Echo patches for grip and durability
- Deep pile fleece lining
- Velcro adjustable cuff seals out the elements
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2019