With technology borrowed from the ski and snowboard world, these Giro Blaze 2.0 are the next generation in fall mitts. The Blaze 2.0 uses a new Ax Suede material called Echo for the palm that was developed for downhill winter sports, with high abrasion resistance and crazy low water uptake. The backhand is water resistant Polartec Windbloc with a microfleece lining. There is a reflective screen print across the backhand for increased visibility, and optimized gel padding takes the sting out of road buzz.
- Super Fit is a proprietary design process which significantly reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and effectiveness of the padding for a tailored fit
- 3-piece palm construction allows natural hand movement for better control while providing a superior level of protection for the entire hand
- Polartec Windbloc is water resistant and retains warmth
- Ax Suede Echo patches for grip and durability
- Microfleece lining
- Slip-on neoprene cuff seals out the elements
This product was added to our catalog on January 29, 2020