Giro Women's Monica II Gel Gloves is the most full-featured glove in the Giro Women’s Series line, with refined performance, style and elegance. Designed for high-performance and high-mileage riders, the 3-piece Super Fitpalm and breathable construction is combined with Technogel padding for exceptional comfort, ventilation, and fit. A supple Pittards leather in the palm ensures great grip and durability in almost any condition, and it feels luxurious too.
- Palm: Super Fit engineered three-panel design, Double-stitched seams increase durability, Pittards vented leather
- Upper: Moisture-wicking 4-way stretch, breathable mesh, Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface, Fingertip tear-off pockets, Low-profile hook and loop closure, Reflective highlights
- Super Fit Engineering: a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Pittards Leather: Select Giro gloves feature Pittards cabretta (hairsheep) leather chosen for its thin-but-tough structure. Pittards leathers undergo a special tanning process that helps the leather to absorb less water and resist sweat better than other leathers and synthetics. In addition to outstanding performance, no other material provides the fit and comfort of natural leather; it is a difference you will feel the moment you try on a pair of Giro gloves.
- Three-piece Palm Construction: Our unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of our gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn’t compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hand’s features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
- Super Fit Engineered thumb panel is essential to providing a snug fit with your hand while also allowing freedom of movement and enhanced grip necessary for maximum control and bar feel.
- Super Fit Engineered palm panel is optimized to provide a snug, comfortable fit without bunching when you grip the handlebar. By carefully sizing the palm to match the natural curve of the hand, our gloves remain supple while providing a layer of protection.
- Super Fit Engineered body of a Giro glove is designed to support your hand’s natural movement, while providing a platform for padding and protection where you need it most. By optimizing the thickness and placement of padding with integrated Flex Zones, Giro gloves offer a more natural movement of fingers and joints.
Padding: 3mm Technogel
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2019