Huck Norris inserts protect your tubeless tires from snakebite punctures and your rims from dents. The specially formulated inserts take the brunt of the abuse when the tire bottoms out on rocky terrain or on hard landings. Choose your insert based on internal rim width and trim to fit your wheel diameter.
- Lightweight, closed cell plastic foam provides protection
- Will absorb 10-15 g of tubeless tire sealant. Use a bit more sealant than the standard recommendation
- Installs in any mountain tubeless tire and rim combo without any modification
- Easy assembly and cut marks for correct rim sizing and installation
- Size Large fits 34-45 mm internal rim widths
- Works for 27.5" and 29"
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018