The Machines For Freedom Most Versatile Bib Pant is not a winter cycling tight. It's not a knicker. This is the MVP: so good you might just bench your other players. The Most Versatile Pant is just that: versatile. It is an ankle-length bib pant designed to take you through long months of transitional weather. Perfect for SoCal winters, Norcal summers, and everything in between, the MVP is meant to be worn anywhere from 50-75 degrees F.
The Machines bib shorts and women's cycling pants simply do more than any other bib on the market. The game-changing compression, buttery soft, moisture-wicking fabrics and crowd-favorite chamois will keep your bum comfy on rides of 8+ hours.
Bib Short Features:
- Highest quality Italian chamois sized for ALL sit bone widths, a wider center cushion for better support when riding in a more aggressive position. Ultra high-density foam padding makes this suitable for your longest days.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Mesh inserts for ultimate breathability
- Locking zippered ankles make the MVP easy to put on and still maintain compression around the ankle.
- SPF 50 means the end to your tanline woes.
- Figure-flattering cut means a lean, streamlined silhouette.
- Clean, classic design so you can wear on or off the bike.
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy. Extremely soft and breathable fabric.
- Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
Water Resistance: -
This product was added to our catalog on May 30, 2019