The Machines For Freedom Endurance Bib Shorts are like the little black dress of your cycling wardrobe. Designed with the long-distance cyclist in mind, this bib short will be a staple in your closet. Game-changing compression means this bib will hold tight to your body, eliminating chamois shifting that can cause discomfort and making the dreaded sausage leg obsolete. Slimming panels create a lean silhouette and clean lines. Not a fan of that razor sharp tanline peeking out from your skirt? This Endurance Bib Tall features a 9" inseam for women with longer legs or who prefer a bottom that hits below mid-thigh.
The Machines bib shorts and women's cycling pants simply do more than any other bib on the market. The game-changing compression, buttery soft, moisture-wicking fabrics and crowd-favorite chamois will keep your bum comfy on rides of 8+ hours.
Bib Short Features:
- Highest quality Italian chamois sized for ALL sit bone widths, a wider center cushion for better support when riding in a more aggressive position. Ultra high-density foam padding makes this suitable for your longest days.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Leg band that provides staying power WITHOUT squeezing for a smooth body silhouette.
- Figure-flattering cut.
- Clean, classic design so you can wear with any team or club jersey.
- 9" inseam is an extra 1.5" longer than the regular Endurance Bib, for women with longer legs or who prefer a longer short.
The Chamois Features:
- Ultra high density ischiatic inserts will stay comfortable for up to 6 hours in the saddle. Positioning works for all sit bones widths.
- Thermo-molded design makes this chamois look, and feel, less bulky.
- High density ‘pelvic track’ insert shaped for a woman’s anatomy. Extremely soft and breathable fabric.
- Polymide-carbon threading makes the fabric ultra fast drying, bacteriostatic, and reduces heat gain during long hours in the saddle.
Season: Warm Weather
Fabric: Polyamide Carbon
Chamois: High Density
This product was added to our catalog on July 10, 2019