Paul Components Motolite Linear Pull Brake Description:
For those people still running linear pull brakes (V-brakes), Paul Components offers the Motolite. This brake has proven itself to be the best of this genre time and time again. High power, excellent modulation, and easy to adjust/maintain. Now all Motolites have the capability of running a larger size wheel. In other words, the arms allow the pads to travel way up the arm so you could say, run a 650b or 700c wheel on a bike designed for 26”wheels.
Everything is 100% machined in Chico, California out of the finest quality materials and painstakingly finished and assembled. Like all Paul brakes these feature oversized sealed pivot sleeves machined to a tolerance of plus or minus one thousandths of an inch. And, of course, independently adjustable square wire springs keep everything snappy and balanced.
- Extremely high power with excellent modulation
- Arms allow the pads to travel way up the arm so you could say, run a 650b or 700c wheel on a bike designed for 26”wheels
- Easy tool-free quick release mechanism for quick wheel removal
- Machined in Chico, California from 6061 Aluminum
- Brake Type: Rim Brake
- Brake Lever Pull: Long Pull
- Brake Mechanism: Direct Pull (V-Brake/Linear Pull)
- Mount Type: Brazed-On Fittings (Posts)
- Front/Rear Specific: No
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 191g (Each)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Sunday, March 26, 2023