Saddle styles have dramatically changed. Prologo's Dimension project is no exception to this snub-nose, wide-tailed saddle approach. It is all about comfort, performance, lightness and preventing perineal area problems. The project resulted in a saddle unlike anything Prologo had created. The saddle has a short nose (3+ cm shorter than a traditional saddle) to reduce contact and pressure in the frontal area, especially for low position riding, like riding in the drops. It also features a wide tail for improved stability, weight distribution and power transfer.
- Wide anatomical channel (PAS Technology) runs through the center of the saddle to reduce the contact of soft tissues and numbness
- Designed with focus on extra comfort for all-around category end-users and both genders (Female & Male)
- Space Technology is designed to fit riders that need a semi-round or round shape, with "medium-low pelvic rotation/flexibility. Used to help riders with less pelvic rotation and wider ischial bones
- 7mm of added padding to increase comfort
- Injection carbon monocoque base
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: Tirox (Carbon Injection)
Cover Material: Synthetic (Microfiber)
This product was added to our catalog on January 7, 2019
More than the seat itself, I'm extremely happy with the service I got at Performance bicycle from Peggy and Darnell. They were both extremely helpful in getting the right saddle.