The Raceface Next SL crankset was designed to blow minds. A lightweight carbon layup delivers precise power transfer and otherworldly strength that has been proven on the rowdiest of trails around the world. The Next SL is also considered to be future proof with Raceface's CINCH mounting system that allows mounting on any bike with any drivetrain.
- Proprietary hollow carbon arms with industry standard 30mm alloy spindle for XC Race and Trail bikes 120mm or less
- Versatile Cinch system offers interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, swappable width 30mm alloy spindles, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards
- BB sold separately, use RF-291 for English 68/73mm, BB92 or PF30 BBs
- Direct Mount ring attaches using a Park BBT-22 tool
- Designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face's Canadian facility
- 445g (32T Direct Mount, without BB)
This product was added to our catalog on February 25, 2021