Ritchey Comp Switch Stem Description:
The front of the Ritchey Switch Stem features the tried-and-true Ritchey C220 handlebar clamp design seen on many Ritchey stems, but with increased width for additional stiffness. Beyond that, everything else on this innovative stem is new and designed to stealthily conceal cables into the headset and frame. Up to four cables – such as for the rear brake, shifter, or electronics - are situated within a unique enclosed channel on the underside of the stem, which then effortlessly integrate with the Ritchey Logic-E 1.5" headset – cleanly routing the cables into the frame.
Note: The Comp Switch Stem must be paired with the Ritchey Switch Headset and Spacers for proper installation and functionality.
- Conceals internally routed cables, wires, and hydraulic lines from the handlebar into bicycle frames with straight 1.5” head tubes and tapered 1-1/8-1.5” forks
- Specifically designed for use with the Ritchey Switch headset
- Extra wide 51mm C220 bar clamp design
- Constructed of 6061 alloy, includes black stainless steel bolts and matching top cap
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Length/Reach: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120mm
- Stem Angle: 6°
- Stack Height: 43mm
- Material: 6061 Alloy
- Color: Black
- Weight: 191g (90mm)
This product was added to our catalog on November 8, 2022