The SMP Kryt 3 saddle was designed for criterium racing. It's complete nose to tail cut away (Free Central Channel) and the extra padding on the Eagle-Beak Nose creates for a comfortable ride - even when riding "on the rivet." The SMP Kryt maintains the classic characteristics that SMP is known for, but has a less exaggerated rise at the tail and less dramatic dip at the nose. This allows for more movement across the saddle to get in the ideal position. The Kryt is recommended for a broad range of people with small to large hips.
- Cover: "Primo fiore" genuine leather carefully selected: soft, pleasing hand to the touch, compact and durable surface.
- Padding: Special foamed elastomer with extraordinary elasticity: performance unchanged over time, right balance of softness and compression strength.
- Body: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: to overcome the most stringent resistance and stability tests over time, while providing the necessary lightness.
- Fixing Plates: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: higher standards of security and robustness.
- Rail: Alloy tube Ø 7.1 mm: great longitudinal elasticity, high resistance to mechanical stress and corrosion.
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Cover Material: Real Leather
Discipline: Road, Criterium, Track
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2018