This is the Shimano FC-R8000 Hollowtech II 11-speed Crankset. Re-designed for versatility, Shimano created a unique 4 arm crank spider and paired it with their hollow chain rings for incredible stiffness and weight reduction. This 4 arm spider uses a 110 BCD (Bolt Circle Diameter) that accommodates all modern double chainring pairs. Shimano's Ultegra series is "pro-proven" as it is a direct trickle down from the Dura Ace group. Because Ultegra benefits from previous years of Dura Ace, it benefits with higher durability thanks to the lack of excessive weight reductions. It still stands for state-of-the-art technology, proven in pro races and the technology has time tested durability.
- Shimano Hollowtech technology-Providing the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance.
- 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset is designed for excellent power transfer efficiency
- Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Hollowglide outer chainring for stiffness and light weight
- Asymmetrical 4-Arm 110mm BCD fits 34 to 55 tooth chainrings for increased versatility, allowing rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations
- Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility
- Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames of 135mm and 410mm chain stay length
- Dura-Ace proven 4-arm design
Weight: 681g (172.5mm)
Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Chainring BCD: 110 Asymmetric
Crank-Front Derailleur Type: Road Double
Bottom Bracket Included: No
Bottom Bracket Compatibility: SM-BBR60 / SM-BBR60-PB
Crank Intended Use: Road
Chain Compatibility: Shimano 11 Speed
Chain Line: 43.5mm
Crank Length Options: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
This product was added to our catalog on August 1, 2019
Usual Shimano quality...nice and straight...Took me way too long to get my 6800 front derailleur adjusted but now that it's dialed in, it works better than with the old 34/50 compact...
Love the product, the 175mm crank is great for applying additional torque and climbing steep hills more fluidly.