Specialized S-Works Diverge STR Frameset Description:
With Future Shock suspension front and rear, the Diverge STR delivers compliance without compromise. By suspending the rider—instead of the bike—Future Shock technology increases control and efficiency while decreasing fatigue, so you’ll be riding farther and faster over chunkier terrain than you ever believed possible. And the Diverge STR does this without the weight, sluggish pedal response, and inefficiency of other suspension systems. The
- Fact 11r carbon frame layup is compliant w/ dual suspension yet adds only 100g over the previous S-Works Diverge
- Future Shock Technology absorbs bump and chatter forces to increase rider control and comfort over rough terrain
- Smoother is faster philosophy is displayed in the ultimate fashion for gravel and adventure-specific riding
- Future Shock 2.0 uses hydraulic dampening to efficiently eat up chunky roads without "bobbing"
- Rear Future Shock is fully tunable for rider specifics and provides easy on-the-fly adjustability
- Insane tire capability with clearance up to 700c x 47mm or 650b x 2.1"
- Integrated SWAT box in the downtube is perfect for storing ride essentials or a post-ride burrito
- Dropper post compatible
- Frameset: S-Works Diverge FACT 11r Carbon (BSA BB) (Flat Mount) (12 x 142mm)
- Suspension: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Rear Future Shock w/ Damper
- Seat Post: S-Works Carbon Seat Post (20mm Offset)
- Accessories: Integrated SWAT Door w/ Internal Storage
Through the Diverge STR Frame Post, the Rear Future Shock can be easily adjusted to ensure every rider, regardless of height, weight, or riding style, can get perfect suspension performance. This separate post allows riders to fine tune the suspension to better fit each rider.
49cm Frames Ship with = S8+9 Posts
52cm Frames Ship with = S1+4 Posts
54cm Frames Ship with = S1+4 Posts
56cm Frames Ship with = S2+5 Posts
58cm Frames Ship with = S3+6 Posts
61cm Frames Ship with = S4+7 Posts
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2022