Specialized S-Works Prevail 3 Helmet Description:
The S-Works Prevail 3 helmet is perfect for riders who value the comfort that superior ventilation delivers. With a never-ending quest to push the limits of ventilation, Specialized eliminated the air blocking foam "bridges" from the center, effectively creating thru air channels that increase the surface area of ventilation by 24.5% compared to the S-Works Prevail II Vent helmet.
While ventilation is critically important, that main job of a helmet is to protect riders in the event of a crash. Specialized incorporated woven aramid "cables" that traverse the helmet and are anchored to carbon fiber side panels. Upon impact, the AirCage works as a suspension bridge to distribute localized forces throughout the helmet.
An Occipital Base Adjustment system optimizes comfort by personalizing the fit to each individual head shape while an adjustable Tri-Fix Web system gives riders added comfort with updated, thinner 10mm webbing that minimizes strap noise. Rounding out the helmet is an ultralight and supremely comfortable MIPS Node Air system that is integrated directly into the helmet padding, with a sleek low friction layer designed to dissipate rotational forces. Ride in comfort and stay protected with the S-Works Prevail 3.
- AirCage innovation increases airflow
- Precision, full wrap polycarbonate shell for increased durability and premium finish
- MIPS Air Node is MIPS' most ventilation focused solution
- Adjustable Tri Fix web splitter boosts comfort through personalized fit
- Occipital Base Adjustment optimizes comfort and compatibility with glasses
- ANGi ready Mindset fit system for improved grip and reaction for easy on the go fit
|Optical Base Adjustment/Tri-Fix Webbing
|MIPS Air Node/Air Cage
|280g (Size S)
|290g (Size M)
|320g (Size L)
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2022