Specialized S-Works Torch Road Shoe Description:
The S-Works Torch is the latest evolution in the Specialized footwear line. Using Body Geometry together with data science and obsessive craftsmanship, this shoe was engineered so you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
Leveraging data science, Specialized refined every detail of the S-Works Torch’s upper for improved fit and performance. The Boa cable is shifted down and angled, preventing lift on the ball of the foot and delivering power-enhancing structure, all while eliminating unwanted pressure. Combined with adaptive materials that allow natural movement of the foot where needed, the S-Works Torch is more comfortable and efficient than its predecessors.
Guided by more than 100,000 foot scans from RETÜL fit data, an internal I-Beam was added to increase stiffness and strength, resulting in enhanced efficiency and immediate power transfer. An asymmetric heel cup was also added to support natural knee alignment and deliver the positive hold riders love while enhancing comfort by accommodating more room for the Achilles heel.
The Specialized S-Works Torch is scientifically crafted to disappear on your feet and off the front.
- Brand-new upper features reinforcement in key zones while also offering adaptive fit zones to create a disappearing fit on the foot
- New carbon base plate is 4mm wider and 20g lighter than the S-Works 7 shoe, with internal "I-Beam" ensuring the same stiffness as previous generations
- An updated last conforms better to the shape of riders' feet, sloping more towards the lateral side to give a snug, close-to-foot fit
- Updated Boa cable routing improves lockdown while reducing pressure, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Wide version is 4mm wider than standard version (8mm wider than the standard S-Works 7 shoe)
||446g (Size 42.5)
||516g (Size 45.5)
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2022