Whether you're going for style, protection, or a little of both, Specialized's Trail Pants are sure to be your go-to riding pant. They are made from a woven version of the lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize fabrics. As a result, the pants are more than tough enough to take repeated spills while you're finding your line (or losing it), without sacrificing anything to comfort. And to further this concept, they include laser perforated venting that's just as effective at dumping excess heat as mesh, only it doesn't create a weakness in the overall strength of the pants. In essence, this means that you won't find yourself blowing them out for a long time to come. In terms of fit, you'll find that these pants are plenty baggy enough to layer pads, but form-fitting enough to not get in the way.
- VaporRize woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight for peace of mind on the mountain.
- Three zippered pockets provide ample, secure room to store everything that you need while you're out riding.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Designed to retain a loose and open rider-first fit while using pads and armor.
- Buckle waist adjustments ensure that the fit of the pant is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Tapered leg helps to prevent anything getting caught in the chain.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Fabric Content: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane (Main Body); 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex (Other Parts)
Pockets: Hand & Thigh Pockets
Knee Pad Compatible: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on April 16, 2021