This is the SRAM Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleur. It’s the front derailleur that changed everything, now with SRAM Force 22, giving riders the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring, with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw rotating front derailleur cage was just one more elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microshifts, the SRAM Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and more precise as the system works as one with the chain, crankset, and chainrings.
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- TRUE 22 – twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X Glide R chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
Speed: 2 x 11 Speed
Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Road (Not 10-Speed Compatible)
Shift Mechanism: Cable Actuated
Front Derailleur Style: Down Swing (High Clamp/Traditional)
Cable Pull: Bottom Pull
Max Chainring: 55T
Derailleur Capacity: 16T
Chainstay Angle: 61 - 66°
Weight: 79g (+10g w/ Chain Spotter)
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018