Time XPRO 12 pedals features a carbon fiber body that creates a more powerful structure to directly transfer power from the cyclist to the road. Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area compared with the already large surface area of the Time Xpresso. The Iclic system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. Low stack height, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible. This, along with the large pedal surface area results in excellent pedaling efficiency and comfort.
- XPRO 15 features titanium axle and a super light carbon body
- Adjustable cleat tension, angular and lateral float, and Q-factor
- 3-bolt cleats included, compatible with most road shoes
- Low stack height keeps your sole as close to the pedal axle as possible
- Lower plate acts as a fairing to improve aerodynamics and also protects the carbon blade
- Lightweight and strong titanium axle
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Wednesday, February 23, 2022