The Topeak DXP Trunk Bag provides a flexible carrying solution for whatever gear you need. With expandable pannier pockets, the DXP Trunk Bag can hold up to 22.6 liters or be zipped up for times where less carrying capacity is needed. With Topeak's MTX QuickTrack mounting system, the bag attaches quickly and securely to compatible MTX rear racks.
- Extra-large capacity trunk bag with divided main compartment, multi-stage expanding top
- Panels on both sides expand out into panniers
- Insulating rigid molded EVA foam side panels
- QuickTrack click 'n go compatible (for use with Topeak MTX racks - see EX Beam, Explorer, Super Tourist racks)
- 600 denier nylon fabric for rigidity and water repellency
- Includes carrying handle, shoulder strap, 3M reflective strip, tail light clip, bungees, water bottle holder
Pack Type: Trunk Bag w/ Expandable Panniers
Pack Capacity: 22.6L (Expanded)
Mount: MTX Mount
Material: 600D Polyester
Dimensions: 14.1 x 9.8 x 8.5-11.4"
Looking for a trunk bag that is compatible with other racks? Checkout the strap mounted version.
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2019
Its made of very tough material, all aspects (including the zipper), are first rate quality and function.
The only possible design flaw may be that, in order to carry the system there's either a handle or a shoulder strap. The handle's placement results in the zipper taking on the entire weight of the system. As such I used the shoulder strap instead, having it do double duty by wrapping the strap around my seat post as a back-up safety system just in case the latch holding it all to the rack failed.
Make sure you also purchase the rain cover which is sold separately. In case you think that's a bad idea, note that at least you have a choice whether to buy it or not, otherwise the price would go up anyway.
I highly recommend buying the Topeak MTS Trunk Bag DXP.