The TranzX Anti Shock stem is designed with a two piece construction that allows up to 2° of vertical deflection to help reduce the vibrations that get transmitted to the handlebars. A specifically designed elastomer insert sits between the two parts of the stem and provides a buffer between your hands and the road.
Note: This is not a suspension stem and is not recommended for mountain bike use.
- Two-piece construction allows up to 2 degrees of displacement to help isolate the handlebar from high frequency vibrations and road shock
- Reduces road and light trail chatter
- Four bolt clamp for aluminum and carbon bars
- 2014-T6 aluminum alloy construction
- Adjustable elastomer insert
Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
Length/Reach: 80, 90, 100, 110mm
Stem Angle: -7°
Stack Height: -
This product was added to our catalog on March 17, 2022