Vittoria Corsa N.EXT Tubeless Road Tire Description:
Road tubeless is the future. With tubeless becoming the gold standard among pros, the Vittoria Corsa N.ext Tubeless Road Tire provides a race-worthy design with enough durability for competition and training. Built around a nylon casing, the Corsa N.ext utilizes a puncture-resistant belt and Graphene+Silica compound to endure the rigors of everyday riding and racing. With tight tolerances, tubeless installation is easier than ever before. Plus these tires are hookless compatible (28mm and wider) and available in a wide range of widths from 24mm all the way up to 34mm.
Check out the Performance Bicycle Blog for an in-depth look and review of the Vittoria Corsa N.EXT.
- Combines the speed of the Corsa tire with the durability of a nylon casing
- Easy tubeless setup for improved rolling resistance and ride quality
- 28mm and wider tires are hookless compatible
- Graphene + Silica compound provides longer mileage and better grip
- 3 Layers of nylon casing below center tread and puncture protection belt below tread surface
- Center tread with classic Corsa pattern is designed for rolling efficiency and speed
- Side tread with closely spaced grooves offers enhanced grip in corners
- TWI (Tread Wear Indicator) a small hole in the center of the tread can be used to monitor tire life
|Compound | Casing:
||Graphene + Silica | Nylon
|TPI (Threads Per Inch):
||200 TPI (2x 100 TPI Layers)
||80 - 115 PSI Max (Varies By Model)
||249g (700c | 24mm)
||312g (700c | 28mm)
||349g (700c | 34mm)
The Vittoria Corsa N.ext Road Tire is also available in a Tube-Type Version.
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2022