The Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT G2.0 Cross/Gravel Tire is ideal for changing course conditions in Gravel or Cyclocross applications. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all conditions tread, no matter the terrain. At the heart of the design is a fast rolling center ridge, which is designed to minimize rolling resistance, while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain.
- Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain.
- Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip.
- 320 TPI cotton tubular casing: the pro rider’s tire of choice.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: G2.0 | TNT Tubeless
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Weight: 420g (700c | 33mm)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, May 31, 2021