The Wolf Tooth ReMote Dropper Post Lever is a welcomed upgrade for cable-actuated seatposts. Solving all common dropper remote complaints, this familiar 'shifter' style lever is compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts. Replace that awkward, ill-operating remote with this smooth, sturdy, ergonomic, just right, true dropper lever.
- Ball Bearing Pivot: Lever pivots on a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- UpFront Cable Fixing: Dropper cable attached at the lever quick, easy setup and adjustment.
- Cable Kind Clamp: Custom clamping screw and machined cable path does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware.
- Integrated Cable Adjustment: Includes barrel adjuster for quick and easy on the fly changes, while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline adjusters
- Low-profile Lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in rough terrain. The extra bit of length overcomes stiff dropper internals.
- Breakaway Axle Pivot: Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the pivot in the event of a crash.
- High Traction Lever: A machined surface ensures your thumb won't slip off, even in the worst conditions.
- Compatibility: Compatible with ALL cable-actuated dropper posts. (see chart below for WTC recommendations)
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum w/ Delrin Axle
Lever: Standard ReMote Lever
Mounting Type: Integrated Clamp
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2018