The WTB Resolute TCS Tubeless Gravel Tire is built for all-weather riding. The small, square knobs are positioned to prevent mud from clogging up and, with a 42mm width, you can comfortably ride in a variety of conditions. Designed for use with 23mm inner width rims to provide more volume, a larger footprint, and better traction than a narrower rim.
With WTB's Dual DNA rubber compound this is the tire to ride when you are giving it your all. Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- An aggressive gravel tire made for muddy conditions
- Light, supple and compliant; Optimized for sealant usage and retention
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
- Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Light Casing: A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Dual DNA | Light/Fast Rolling
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Inflation: 75 PSI Max
Color: Tan Wall
Weight: 440g (650b | 42mm)
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2017