The WTB Venture gravel tire tread pattern is among the most versatile tread in the WTB lineup. Delivering pinnacle performance across the widest range of dirt and gravel conditions without sacrificing efficiency on smooth tarmac or broken pavement. The supportive centerline tread provides traction over hardpack terrain while the countless working edges of the intermediate ridges grab hold through gravel or dirt. Two rows of outer knobs provide additional cornering confidence and sidewall protection on even the roughest gravel roads. Available with black or tan sidewalls, all Venture 40 and 50 tires feature a lightweight TCS™ tubeless casing to optimize both performance and reliability.
Among the most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain.
- WTB's most versatile road tire for varied terrain and conditions
- Tightly-spaced centerline tread rides smooth and efficiently on pavement and hardpack surfaces
- Rows of outer knobs provide steadfast cornering traction on loose gravel or dirt
- Dual DNA: Tire compound balances traction and durability
- Road TCS: WTB's standard tubeless tire design with a 60 TPI single-ply casing
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System is WTB's standardized tubeless rim/tire system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and deliver unbeatable reliability
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Inflation: 30 - 55 PSI
Color: Tan Wall
Weight: 472g (700c | 40mm | Road TCS), 582g (650b | 47mm | Road TCS)
This product was added to our catalog on January 6, 2022