SMP's Dynamic Saddle is the ideal seat for intensive training or free time cycling. It uses the structure of the Forma model joined with minimal padding. It is covered in real leather in the black versions and microfiber in the colored versions. It has excellent “all-around” features and is particularly suited for the medium-wide pelvis. The Dynamic model has foamed elastomer padding where the ischial tuberosities and rear rest. The patented features by Selle SMP, such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear give these models an interesting aerodynamic touch. In virtue of its very small padding it is particularly suited for thin people with medium-wide pelvises.
- Cover: High Performance Microfiber: great resistance without color cuts.
- Padding: Special foamed elastomer with extraordinary elasticity: performance unchanged over time, right balance of softness and compression strength.
- Body: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: to overcome the most stringent resistance and stability tests over time, while providing the necessary lightness.
- Fixing Plates: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: higher standards of security and robustness.
- Rail: Alloy tube Ø 7.1 mm: great longitudinal elasticity, high resistance to mechanical stress and corrosion.
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Cover Material: Synthetic (Microfiber)
Color: Light Blue