The Wolf Tooth ReMote LA (Light Action) dropper post lever is a welcomed upgrade for cable actuated seatposts. Solving all common dropper remote complaints, this familiar 'shifter' style lever is compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts. This LA Remote is a longer lever arm version of Wolf Tooth's already popular ReMote lever, and is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull, or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel. It reduces the force to actuate a dropper by nearly a third vs the standard ReMote. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote makes getting low easier.
- Ball Bearing Pivot: Lever pivots on a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- UpFront Cable Fixing: Dropper cable attached at the lever quick, easy setup and adjustment.
- Cable Kind Clamp: Custom clamping screw and machined cable path does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware.
- Integrated Cable Adjustment: Includes barrel adjuster for quick and easy on the fly changes, while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline adjusters
- Low-profile, Light Action Lever: The LA lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in rough terrain. The extra bit of length overcomes stiff dropper internals.
- Breakaway Axle Pivot: Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the pivot in the event of a crash.
- High Traction Lever: A machined surface ensures your thumb won't slip off, even in the worst conditions.
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum with Delrin axle
Lever: LA (Light Action)
Mounting type: 22.2mm Hinged Integrated Handlebar Clamp
This product was added to our catalog on April 4, 2018