This is a pair of Shimano Ultegra PD-R8000 Carbon SPD-SL Pedals with SPD-SL Cleats. The ultimate goal of Shimano's SPD-SL pedal technology is to transfer more power from the body directly to the bike. Inspired by a Tour de France legend and realized through the legacy of Shimano Systems Engineering, SPD-SL integrates the shoe and pedal so they perform as a single ultra-efficient component.
The extra-wide low-profile cleat and binding mechanism creates a highly stable interface between the shoe and pedal, in a super lightweight design. No wasted movement. No loss to flex, voids or mismatched shoe/pedal designs. It's why so many Pro Tour and serious riders use SPD-SL.
- Durable and lightweight carbon composite body
- Extra-wide platform for maximum efficient transfer of power
- Low stack height, -0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Lighter Weight: 248g pair
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2017